SeiryuKazoku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Vindictus!
This is a warrior/spearman/dragonknight/darkknight section Empty10/14/2010, 9:13 am by Ursapine

» BLEACH IS BACK TO HUECOMUNDO :D
This is a warrior/spearman/dragonknight/darkknight section Empty4/14/2010, 10:08 pm by W1z3tPope

» How to lag at GPQ
This is a warrior/spearman/dragonknight/darkknight section Empty3/1/2010, 10:41 pm by W1z3tPope

» Level Up Screenshots
This is a warrior/spearman/dragonknight/darkknight section Empty3/1/2010, 7:31 am by W1z3tPope

» PIN to PIC
This is a warrior/spearman/dragonknight/darkknight section Empty2/23/2010, 12:34 am by Twaa!

» Welcome to the new guild!
This is a warrior/spearman/dragonknight/darkknight section Empty2/21/2010, 8:47 pm by W1z3tPope

» Puyo Puyo Fever
This is a warrior/spearman/dragonknight/darkknight section Empty2/21/2010, 12:56 pm by Master7eed

» Wii, Xbox, DS, stuff like that.
This is a warrior/spearman/dragonknight/darkknight section Empty2/21/2010, 12:30 pm by yotipo91

» I should know this.....
This is a warrior/spearman/dragonknight/darkknight section Empty2/21/2010, 12:29 pm by yotipo91

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

This is a warrior/spearman/dragonknight/darkknight section

2 posters

Go down

This is a warrior/spearman/dragonknight/darkknight section Empty This is a warrior/spearman/dragonknight/darkknight section

Post by Suishuriken 2/25/2009, 2:31 am

we should have a discussion topc about each of the class in maple. quite frankly, i want to post them up, but i don't wanna look like the only person making topics.

NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT DK'S!

Q: WHY SHOULD YOU MAKE DK'S?
A: BECAUSE THEY'RE SIMPLY THE BEST SUPPORT and THE BEST ATTACKER AT THE SAME TIME! THE MOST IMPORTANT CLASS IN ANY BOSSING!

okay that was a pretty blunt answer, so i guess i'll expand what i just said. why best support? Hyper Body.

okay i'm too lazy to finish up my statement...somebody come and help me Very Happy
Suishuriken
Suishuriken
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Main chara
level: lvl101-130

Back to top Go down

This is a warrior/spearman/dragonknight/darkknight section Empty Re: This is a warrior/spearman/dragonknight/darkknight section

Post by do.ob 2/25/2009, 6:21 pm

Suishuriken wrote:we should have a discussion topc about each of the class in maple. quite frankly, i want to post them up, but i don't wanna look like the only person making topics.

NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT DK'S!

Q: WHY SHOULD YOU MAKE DK'S?
A: BECAUSE THEY'RE SIMPLY THE BEST SUPPORT and THE BEST ATTACKER AT THE SAME TIME! THE MOST IMPORTANT CLASS IN ANY BOSSING!

okay that was a pretty blunt answer, so i guess i'll expand what i just said. why best support? Hyper Body.

okay i'm too lazy to finish up my statement...somebody come and help me Very Happy

not best attacker...

-DK are generally considered best leveler but since hermits outnumber DK's its misinterperted... DK are generally average when bossing but Hyper Body allows DK to be one of most important classes out there...

Warrior was one of first classes that Maple made so you have more variety and choices for your class... Also for a DK you can go pure STR like me i have 3--/4/4/4
do.ob
do.ob
Menos
Menos

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Main chara
level: lvl51-70

Back to top Go down

This is a warrior/spearman/dragonknight/darkknight section Empty Re: This is a warrior/spearman/dragonknight/darkknight section

Post by Suishuriken 2/25/2009, 9:04 pm

Ohh i was talking to a friend of mine about Dark knight...according to him, DK's should max Berserk first: at lv 30, when your hp is at 40% or less, your damage doubles. But just pure out Berserk first doesnt help the dk much since you still need atleast a point on rush and stance to make dk more effective trainer.

if you want to go with Berserk build, dont' work on healing beholder b/c it ruins Berserk mode.

after berserk, i think 2nd most important skill is Maple warrior. DKs generally don't have much of a damage boosters besides berserk and Maple warrior.

after berserk and maple warrior, consider doing Achilles for defense, add more points on stance, and work on defense and attack beholders
Suishuriken
Suishuriken
Leader
Leader

Main chara

Back to top Go down

Post by do.ob 2/26/2009, 12:19 am

also Accuracy is more IMPORTANT than dex for a warrior...
do.ob
do.ob
Menos
Menos

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Main chara
level: lvl51-70

Back to top Go down

Post by Suishuriken 2/26/2009, 1:21 am

that's y items are availiable that improves accuracy of a warrior

keynote:
dex= 0.8 ACC 0.2 Avoid
luk= 0.5 ACC 0.5 AVoid

Equips you should Consider getting when making a Pure STR (only make pure str if you can fund it):
Zakum Hemlet: on average, it gives 40 accuracy
min/max ACC you can get from zhelm: 34/45
Deputy Star: 6.5 ACC
-change to Horntail Pendant w/egg once you can go to HT runs
Shoes (accuracy or dex): accuracy preferred; switch to dex when you have all the accuracy in the world
Overall (dex and accuracy): you would benefit more from dex overall than scrolled top/bottom. saves you bunch of mesos and it's more reliable
Earring (dex): quite expensive, especailyl when it's 8 dex or more.
Eye Accessory (accuracy): too expensive, but a decent scrolled ones could give over 15 accuracy
Face Accessory (dex): too expensive so it's prolly not worth it
Cape (dex): att pac with 6 dex or more; YAC with 14 dex or more.
Gloves (dex and acc): only if you can't hit something, consider a glove as a back-up source; otherwise pack up with amorian baskets or accuracy pills
Aura Rings: Not worth the NX unless you have extra. extra dmg boost and accuracy.
Suishuriken
Suishuriken
Leader
Leader

Main chara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down